Monday, October 19, 2009

STP on Facebook

Did you know that STP has a Facebook Group? One more way to stay in touch with friends and colleagues, and to stay in the loop on all things STP!

To access the group, you need to first be a member of Facebook. That's easy enough to do à Go to www.facebook.com, provide an email address and set up a password, provide your birthdate (to thwart under-age users) and you're in. Other than having someone else do it for you, this is about as easy as it gets.

Ok, once you're a Facebook member, you're welcome to join the STP Group. Within the Facebook pages, type "STP" in the search box in the upper right-hand corner. Look for the STP logo to make sure you've come to the right group, and please join us for conversation, pictures, laughs, and general good times.

Caveat: I can only speak for myself, but I'm not a great Facebook friend. Yes, I do mean well and enjoy my friends, but I'm not on Facebook on a regular basis. The only reason I'm sharing this is that perhaps others are as bad as I am with Facebook, so it might not be a good idea to rely exclusively on the Facebook Group to stay on top of STP news. It's always a good idea to visit the STP website for the latest and greatest news, but Facebook is a fun supplement. And, hey, if you're on Facebook anyway, it takes just a few seconds to get caught up with the Group and stay in the know.

So check us out on Facebook! Maybe I'll even see you in there from time to time. J

No comments:

Post a Comment