Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New ToPIX Content

While my ToPIX updates have been on hiatus, ToPIX has not been.  ToPIX is averaging over 1,000 page views a week. It looks like you're finding it to be a useful resource.  Great!

I want to thank Aaron Richmond (primarily ed psych resources), Julie Murphy (psych disorders videos), Bill Altman (rubrics), Robin Musselman (books) and Scott Bates (APA assignment) for their contributions to ToPIX over the last few months.  (If I've forgotten someone, my sincerest apologies!)

If you have content that you think should be added to ToPIX, please drop me an email at sfrantz@highline.edu.  I can either help you post it yourself or I can post it for you, whatever your preference.

What's New

The 'video' section is now called 'video/audio.'   Under "Other Teaching of Psych Wikis..." (bottom left on the main page), TeachPsychScience.org (specializing in resources for teaching research methods) has been added as a link.

Here's the most recent new content:

81 Words: This American Life (Audio)
Guys and Dolls  (Video)

 Growing Up Online: Frontline (Video)

Psychology’s Feminist Voices

Bill Altman has provided several of his rubrics.

RadioLab’s Lucy story is now in the Video/Audio area

Does Your Language Shape How You Think (NY Times, 8/26/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment