Monday, January 2, 2012

What's new in TOPIX

I use Delicious (a social bookmarking service) to bookmark psychology-related links.  In the "In the News" section of TOPIX, I've linked to those bookmarks.  For example, on the "Neuroscience in the News" page you will find my most recent 15 bookmarks that I've tagged "neuroscience."  When I add a new bookmark with that tag, it will be added at the top of the list and the bottom one will roll off.  Click on the link at the top of each list of bookmarks to go to my Delicious page where you can access the entire list.

1 comment:

  1. I use Delicious (a social bookmarking service) to bookmark psychology-related links. In the "In the News" section of TOPIX, I've linked to those bookmarks. For example, on the "Neuroscience in the News" page you will find my most recent 15 bookmarks that I've tagged "neuroscience." When I add a new bookmark with that tag, it will be added at the top of the list and the bottom one will roll off. Click on the link at the top of each list of bookmarks to go to my Delicious page where you can access the entire list. swtor gold
    tor credits
    cheap swtor credits
    swtor credits
    buy swtor credits
    swtor credits for sale

    ReplyDelete