Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting the most out of your STP membership: News

I've been a member of STP for a while, but didn't feel that I was getting the most out of my membership, especially the STP website. I kept reading emails and hearing conversations about all the great things available through STP, and said to myself "why didn't I know that?". As luck would have it, I was asked if I'd be interested in contributing to this blog, and I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to share with other "why didn't I know that?" colleagues all the great resources we have available to us as STP members. So, periodically, I'll be posting about something fabulous (at least to me) that I found on the STP website that I think will be helpful or interesting. I welcome your responses and other feedback!

 

My first posting is about the News page on the STP site -- http://teachpsych.org/news/index.php. Did you know you can subscribe to the STP News RSS feed, or just enter your cell phone # and receive immediate updates whenever there's an STP News update? How simple is that?!? No more trying to remember to check out the website periodically for the latest info, or relying on others to tell you about it second-hand. Plus, if you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at anytime. It's pretty much a win-win, and worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment