Thursday, June 7, 2012

New ToPIX Content: 6/7/2012

I wanted to kick off the first #ToPIXThursdays with something fun for the summer, and I hope extremely useful for those of us who use music in the classroom.

It is my goal to have a working list of songs and concepts ready for everyone in time for the Fall semester (by the end of July). Right now I am piecing together lists sent from colleagues, and pasted from listservs. So, I think we will have a pretty solid list going. However, I see we will be a bit thin from 2007 to present.

If you have any songs that you like to use in the classroom (2007 or newer), please send them to TOPIX@TeachPsych.org.

Also, if you are a music lover and would like to join this summer effort, please drop me a line!


New ToPIX Content


Song list

Songs in the Classroom: The Why and The How
(If anyone has any additional suggestions please add them, or email them to me)

...and I reposted an abbreviated "Call for Songs" here.

Also, an ABC News article about Project X parties was posted to the Social in the News page (along with questions for discussion).


No comments:

Post a Comment