Thursday, July 5, 2012

New ToPIX Content: 7/5/12


This week four new pages were posted to ToPIX: Ethics, First Day Activities, Student & Instructor-Created Songs, and Student-Created Songs: The Why & The How.


New ToPIX Content 


A tip of the hat goes to Mitch Handelsman and members of the PsychTeacher listserv for their blog posts and contributions. I have compiled some of this information to create a new Ethics page within the In the Classroom section of ToPIX.

Since the Fall semester is quickly approaching for some of us, a page entitled First Day Activities can now be found above Last Day Activities.


Gerald Palmer reminded me of the many student (and instructor) - created songs out there.  While I have never developed a song/video assignment myself, I have seen the hundreds of AP Psychology songs on YouTube and included some in my lessons. A few videos were posted to the Student &Instructor-Created Songs page. 


If you have had students create course-related songs and would like to share your assignment instructions, rubrics, and the like—please submit to the Student-Created Songs: The Why & The How page or email them to me at TOPIX@TeachPsych.org

1 comment:

  1. Gerald Palmer reminded me of the many student (and instructor) - created songs out there. While I have never developed a song/video assignment myself, I have seen the hundreds of AP Psychology songs on YouTube and included some in my lessons. A few videos were posted to the Student &Instructor-Created Songs page. cheap swtor credits
    swtor credits
    buy swtor credits
    swtor credits for sale
    buy runescape gold
    runescape gold for sale

    ReplyDelete